On Monday night, presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton took to the state for the first of three presidential debates.
A lot was said over the hour-and-a-half debate. Our political experts thought Clinton won the debate, but Trump made a good show and both proved they are ready to take the highest office in the land.
Fact-checkers found errors on both sides of the stage.
In all, it is believed that more than 81 million people watched the debate. If that number is confirmed, it would be the largest debate audience in history and bread a record set in 1980, when 80.6 million tuned in to watch Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.
We asked Mac & Gaydos to sum up their debate thoughts in just a couple of minutes and the guys did not disappoint. Check out the video above.
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Kelli Ward proposes series of debates with Republican Senate challengers
- Ducey signs Arizona law designed to tackle rising opioid crisis
- Penzone: Trump’s pardon of Arpaio went against American values
- Flake doubts tiffs with Trump would affect GOP support of re-election bid