KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Valley has a high demand for cybersecurity talent. According to a report from Randstad Technologies, there are more than 350 cybersecurity jobs posted by Phoenix-area employers.
• Fast-food giant McDonald’s is expanding its all-day breakfast menu starting Tuesday. Customers can now order pancakes, breakfast burritos, hash browns and oatmeal. McDonald’s began serving all-day breakfast last year.
- Economist points to employment numbers as good sign for Arizona
- Report: McDonald’s will unveil new design in Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Airline sale offers cheap one-ways from Phoenix
- Trump put failed cybersecurity partnership ball in Russia’s court
- Main Street Minute: McDonald’s to hire 4,200 in Arizona