KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Valley has a high demand for cybersecurity talent. According to a report from Randstad Technologies, there are more than 350 cybersecurity jobs posted by Phoenix-area employers.
• Fast-food giant McDonald’s is expanding its all-day breakfast menu starting Tuesday. Customers can now order pancakes, breakfast burritos, hash browns and oatmeal. McDonald’s began serving all-day breakfast last year.
- Gilbert deal for Deloitte operations center will bring 2,500 tech jobs
- California McDonald’s flips iconic ‘M’ into ‘W’ for International Women’s Day
- Website rates Gilbert as hardest-working city in Arizona
- McDonald’s to bring back Szechuan sauce again after online demands
- Here’s what to expect from McDonald’s major Happy Meal changes