The highly anticipated debate was expected to bring tempers, talks of jobs, talks of foreign policy and quirky facial expressions and from both presidential candidates.
It didn’t take long for something to happen that the public wasn’t expecting, however. It actually happened right when Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton walked into the debate room.
Trump entered the room wearing a solid blue tie, while Clinton donned a red pantsuit.
Of course, this is almost a “party switcheroo” because Republicans are commonly associated with red, while Democrats are connected with blue.
Whether this was originally designed and agreed upon between the two parties beforehand, or whether this was an intentional move by both parties to take a dig at the other that they each ended up doing, the world may never know.
- More registered Democrats than Republicans in Arizona’s 1st district
- Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman ordered into custody
- Sen. John McCain criticizes Donald Trump for ending Korean war games
- Republican Arizona teacher running for state Senate seat
- Trump delivers warning on trade as he leaves G-7 summit