We’ve all seen the movie. The world gets infiltrated by another species, which happens to be high tech robots that can transform into every day items that we are all used to, especially cars. Some of those try to take over the world, and bad things ensue.
Apparently someone missed that last part in the movie “Transformers.”
A BMW was altered in Turkey so that it wasn’t just a regular car anymore. What they made instead is basically a real life transformer, with the robot even getting its own voice.
Let’s just hope that this one doesn’t try to take over the world.
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- 2 wrecks on Interstate 17 in Phoenix tie up morning drive time
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Officials seek methods to control invasive fish in northern Arizona
- Police: Pedestrian killed when struck, carried on vehicle