We’ve all seen the movie. The world gets infiltrated by another species, which happens to be high tech robots that can transform into every day items that we are all used to, especially cars. Some of those try to take over the world, and bad things ensue.
Apparently someone missed that last part in the movie “Transformers.”
A BMW was altered in Turkey so that it wasn’t just a regular car anymore. What they made instead is basically a real life transformer, with the robot even getting its own voice.
Let’s just hope that this one doesn’t try to take over the world.
- Suspect arrested in connection to burglary of Fountain Hills home
- Phoenix-area residents can now buy a car — from a vending machine
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale
- ASU ranks among world’s best universities for research, teaching
- Could Uber face charges in self-driving vehicle death of Tempe woman?