Summer has officially come to an end, but that doesn’t mean the heat in Phoenix is even close to going away. Good thing there’s ice cream for all of us to enjoy.
For those in the Phoenix area looking for the best of the best when it comes to the delicious and refreshing dessert on a hot day, one website has you covered.
Food and Wine made a list of the best 45 ice cream spots in the U.S., and a shop from Phoenix made the cut.
“Churn” was the 14th place named, which can be found on Central Avenue near Camelback Road.
“This shop has a retro vibe — check out the nostalgic ice cream cookie sandwiches,” the website said.
They labeled the Vietnamese coffee as the “must have” item.
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade
- Main Street Minute: Breakfast chain opens 2nd Phoenix spot