Summer has officially come to an end, but that doesn’t mean the heat in Phoenix is even close to going away. Good thing there’s ice cream for all of us to enjoy.
For those in the Phoenix area looking for the best of the best when it comes to the delicious and refreshing dessert on a hot day, one website has you covered.
Food and Wine made a list of the best 45 ice cream spots in the U.S., and a shop from Phoenix made the cut.
“Churn” was the 14th place named, which can be found on Central Avenue near Camelback Road.
“This shop has a retro vibe — check out the nostalgic ice cream cookie sandwiches,” the website said.
They labeled the Vietnamese coffee as the “must have” item.
- Arizona leads nation in proportion of female farmers
- Crowded field for Franks’ special election raises more than $1.1 million
- Arizona nonprofit awarded $30M for projects in low-income areas
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds