A big reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest of whoever is responsible for poaching a cow elk and her calf in Arizona.
The Game and Fish Department received information that the cow elk and her calf had been shot near Happy Jack, about 40 miles south of Flagstaff.
A reward of up to $1,500 is on the table for information about the poaching that occurred between Sept. 7-9.
Anybody with information about this case should contact Arizona’s Game and Fish Department.
- Forest Service reins in Arizona forest-thinning project
- Cooler weather coming to Phoenix area, snow to fall in high country
- Flagstaff police: officers fatally shoot a man who was pointing a gun
- Arizona court backs Hopi lawsuit against Flagstaff snowmaking
- Two Arizona DPS employees injured in I-17 crash; Suspect in custody