A big reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest of whoever is responsible for poaching a cow elk and her calf in Arizona.
The Game and Fish Department received information that the cow elk and her calf had been shot near Happy Jack, about 40 miles south of Flagstaff.
A reward of up to $1,500 is on the table for information about the poaching that occurred between Sept. 7-9.
Anybody with information about this case should contact Arizona’s Game and Fish Department.
- Glasses ready! Arizona spots hosting solar eclipse viewing events
- New lawsuits allege Mormon church failed to protect children
- Arizona wildlife officials to help West Virginia restore elk population
- Fawn taken from Arizona desert, wildlife agency takes over care
- Construction to fix I-40 winter weather damage near Flagstaff to start