A big reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest of whoever is responsible for poaching a cow elk and her calf in Arizona.
The Game and Fish Department received information that the cow elk and her calf had been shot near Happy Jack, about 40 miles south of Flagstaff.
A reward of up to $1,500 is on the table for information about the poaching that occurred between Sept. 7-9.
Anybody with information about this case should contact Arizona’s Game and Fish Department.
- Arizona judge hears bid to dismiss prosecutors in college shooting case
- Police identify man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Monday
- Brush fire causes 15 miles of backup on I-17 SB near Sunset Point
- Flagstaff teens killed man who allegedly touched girl inappropriately
- Northern Arizona University student, temporary employees to see pay raise