It’s going to be difficult for you to watch something more adorable today.
Two-year-old Noel loves dinosaurs. His mom is handing him all his different dinosaur toys and he tells her which one is which.
Whether it’s the Woody pajamas, how he attempts to say the names, his glasses or the way he thanks his mom after every time she calls him a good boy, this video of Noel will melt your heart.
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Arizona voters do not want US-Mexico border wall