It’s going to be difficult for you to watch something more adorable today.
Two-year-old Noel loves dinosaurs. His mom is handing him all his different dinosaur toys and he tells her which one is which.
Whether it’s the Woody pajamas, how he attempts to say the names, his glasses or the way he thanks his mom after every time she calls him a good boy, this video of Noel will melt your heart.
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- World-record UFO Congress to continue in Scottsdale this month
- James Taylor & His All-Star Band to visit Phoenix on 2018 tour