A Silver Alert was issued for a 92-year-old man Wednesday, who hasn’t been seen since Tuesday night in Chandler, Ariz.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said that Ernest Karkula was contacted at the Lone Butte Casino at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday night by his daughter, who told him that he needed to go home.
Karkula never returned home. He has been known to frequently get lost to and from the casino from his home in Queen Creek, Ariz., as he has early onset dementia.
Karkula drives a black 2006 Dodge Ram that has numerous dents throughout and a replaced tailgate that is now plywood that is also painted black with an Arizona license plate reading 302 ZCE.
When Karkula had gotten lost before, he was found in Buckeye and Sacaton, Ariz. He is described as a white male, listed at 5-foot 7-inches tall and 170 pounds with gray hair and brown eyes.
Anybody with information involving this case is urged to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at 602-876-1011.
- Teens plead guilty in Nazi vandalism of menorah at Chandler home
- More than $1.66M raised for Phoenix Children’s Hospital during Give-A-Thon
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio