A Silver Alert was issued for a 92-year-old man Wednesday, who hasn’t been seen since Tuesday night in Chandler, Ariz.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said that Ernest Karkula was contacted at the Lone Butte Casino at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday night by his daughter, who told him that he needed to go home.
Karkula never returned home. He has been known to frequently get lost to and from the casino from his home in Queen Creek, Ariz., as he has early onset dementia.
Karkula drives a black 2006 Dodge Ram that has numerous dents throughout and a replaced tailgate that is now plywood that is also painted black with an Arizona license plate reading 302 ZCE.
When Karkula had gotten lost before, he was found in Buckeye and Sacaton, Ariz. He is described as a white male, listed at 5-foot 7-inches tall and 170 pounds with gray hair and brown eyes.
Anybody with information involving this case is urged to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at 602-876-1011.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Phoenix-area police release body cam footage of detention of autistic teen
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert