Residents of north Scottsdale are going to get one Mexican restaurant/bar exchanged for something very similar. The difference? The new location is going to be a Mexican brewery.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Loco Patron Mexican Grill’s owners are putting a Loco Patron Mexican Brewery on Northsight Boulevard near Raintree Drive.
The brewery is going to take over the former Salty Señorita location.
The Mexican brewery won’t be alone in its new location though, as Four Peaks Brewery and O.H.S.O. Distillery have locations nearby.
One of Loco Patron’s owners, Ryan Vertuca, told the Phoenix Business Journal that the first thing they are going to do to their new place is double the size of the current patio.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona