Residents of north Scottsdale are going to get one Mexican restaurant/bar exchanged for something very similar. The difference? The new location is going to be a Mexican brewery.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Loco Patron Mexican Grill’s owners are putting a Loco Patron Mexican Brewery on Northsight Boulevard near Raintree Drive.
The brewery is going to take over the former Salty Señorita location.
The Mexican brewery won’t be alone in its new location though, as Four Peaks Brewery and O.H.S.O. Distillery have locations nearby.
One of Loco Patron’s owners, Ryan Vertuca, told the Phoenix Business Journal that the first thing they are going to do to their new place is double the size of the current patio.
- Abrazo microhospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business
- Report: NFL to suspend Jameis Winston over Scottsdale groping