Residents of north Scottsdale are going to get one Mexican restaurant/bar exchanged for something very similar. The difference? The new location is going to be a Mexican brewery.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Loco Patron Mexican Grill’s owners are putting a Loco Patron Mexican Brewery on Northsight Boulevard near Raintree Drive.
The brewery is going to take over the former Salty Señorita location.
The Mexican brewery won’t be alone in its new location though, as Four Peaks Brewery and O.H.S.O. Distillery have locations nearby.
One of Loco Patron’s owners, Ryan Vertuca, told the Phoenix Business Journal that the first thing they are going to do to their new place is double the size of the current patio.
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Scientists: Desert turtle earns endangered status, 100 left in Arizona
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler