For those looking to end the summer with a nice night out with a loved one in the Phoenix area, but you just don’t where to go out to eat, two options should be considered right away.
Kai Restaurant in the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Chandler and Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale earned great honors for being two of the top restaurants in the country.
OpenTable named both restaurants to its “100 Best Restaurants for Foodies in America” list, with the list getting constructed from the more than five million reviews that were submitted.
According to each restaurant’s website, Kai “features a menu rich in creativity, history and Native American culture,” while Cafe Monarch “offers contemporary American cuisine in a fine dining, ultra-romantic setting.”
Kai was also recently named to OpenTable’s “Top-10 Best Restaurants in America” list.
- Abrazo microhospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business