PHOENIX — Apple users in the Valley will soon have a new, next generation location to find their favorite devices.
The Apple Arrowhead retail store will hold a grand opening for its new location in Arrowhead Towne Center on Saturday at 10 a.m. The new store will be located on the lower level of the shopping mall near the food court escalators.
Apple previously held a location at Arrowhead Towne Center, but moved to the new unit as part of a next-generation relaunch nationwide. Three other Apple stores will open on Saturday, including locations in Arlington, Virginia, Brea, California, and Pleasanton, California.
Shoppers at the grand opening will have the opportunity to test out the latest Apple products such as the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2. Personal setup specialists will also be on hand to help any buyers get their new device up and running before leaving the store.
Free workshops for all devices and skill levels will also be offered at the new store, as they are at all Apple locations.
For more information on the Apple Arrowhead grand opening or a complete list of workshops offered, visit the store’s website.
- Apple dangling more goodies, while adding tech diet options
- Apple set to preview updates for iPhones, Siri and more
- Here’s why parents will want to log on to Apple’s new Families page
- Switching from Apple to Android can be done, but it’s a pain
- The iPhone may get even bigger next year, according to new rumors