We’ve seen Tommy Lee Jones make a great supporting actor in “The Fugitive,” with his rough demeanor and hard-headedness. We’ve seen him as a Texas ranger and keep the Univesity of Texas cheerleaders safe in “Man of the House.” Heck, we’ve even seen him fight aliens in the “Men in Black” series.
We haven’t seen him do a Japanese commercial like this before though.
Jones shoots laser beams from his eyes, breaks a desk with a text book and even cuts a student’s hair off with chalk. This coffee commercial that Jones stars in is a little unusual, especially with one of the great American actors getting the lead role.
But hey, I guess this is “No Country for Old Men.”
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Something’s missing in HBO’s new film on John McCain’s life
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time