We’ve seen Tommy Lee Jones make a great supporting actor in “The Fugitive,” with his rough demeanor and hard-headedness. We’ve seen him as a Texas ranger and keep the Univesity of Texas cheerleaders safe in “Man of the House.” Heck, we’ve even seen him fight aliens in the “Men in Black” series.
We haven’t seen him do a Japanese commercial like this before though.
Jones shoots laser beams from his eyes, breaks a desk with a text book and even cuts a student’s hair off with chalk. This coffee commercial that Jones stars in is a little unusual, especially with one of the great American actors getting the lead role.
But hey, I guess this is “No Country for Old Men.”
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- This video of men cleaning the snow off their roof is oddly satisfying
- New TV spot touts Arizona education as ‘making progress’