KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Apple, AT&T, United Healthcare and several other major companies are participating in AARP’s virtual career fair Tuesday. The online event runs from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Candidates will be able to live-chat with job search experts, chat one-on-one with hiring representatives and sit in on webinars.
• Sears is holding a hiring event Tuesday in Mesa. It runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Goodwill career center near McKellips Road and Mesa Drive. Recruiters will be on site to fill inbound technical support and sales positions.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds