KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Apple, AT&T, United Healthcare and several other major companies are participating in AARP’s virtual career fair Tuesday. The online event runs from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Candidates will be able to live-chat with job search experts, chat one-on-one with hiring representatives and sit in on webinars.
• Sears is holding a hiring event Tuesday in Mesa. It runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Goodwill career center near McKellips Road and Mesa Drive. Recruiters will be on site to fill inbound technical support and sales positions.
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries