KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Apple, AT&T, United Healthcare and several other major companies are participating in AARP’s virtual career fair Tuesday. The online event runs from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Candidates will be able to live-chat with job search experts, chat one-on-one with hiring representatives and sit in on webinars.
• Sears is holding a hiring event Tuesday in Mesa. It runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Goodwill career center near McKellips Road and Mesa Drive. Recruiters will be on site to fill inbound technical support and sales positions.
- Arizona man sentenced to 20 months in prison for Wisconsin cyberattack
- McCain, GOP senators call on Sessions to halt family separation practice
- ADOT’s online permit test has been used 23,000 times in 3 months
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff