KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• More than 2,000 jobs are in need of filling at a big job fair Monday near Sky Harbor Airport. More than 30 companies will be hiring for positions in customer service and sales, technology, health care, business management and finance. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 44th Street and University Drive.
• Pei Wei has landed in the Far East. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the Scottsdale-based Asian restaurant concept opened its first restaurant at the largest shopping mall in South Korea.
• The city of Phoenix is hiring for library positions Monday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Cholla Library at Metrocenter mall near Interstate 17 and Dunlap Avenue.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’