An airplane crashed into a house in Gilbert, Arizona, Saturday night.
The Gilbert Fire Rescue said that it was a single engine plane that crashed into a home near Gilbert and Ray roads.
The Gilbert Police Department also responded to the house, and said that it was a small plane that was carrying skydivers. All the skydivers had been accounted for, according to Gilbert police, while the pilot was transported to the hospital for burns.
Gilbert FD said that the homeowners are safe, and the pilot was able to jump from the plane with a parachute.
No other details were immediately available.
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey delivers outlook for difficult wildfire season
- Special: Debate over gun violence in schools divides Arizona experts
- Arizona bill helps first responders get compensation, therapy for PTSD
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat