An airplane crashed into a house in Gilbert, Arizona, Saturday night.
The Gilbert Fire Rescue said that it was a single engine plane that crashed into a home near Gilbert and Ray roads.
The Gilbert Police Department also responded to the house, and said that it was a small plane that was carrying skydivers. All the skydivers had been accounted for, according to Gilbert police, while the pilot was transported to the hospital for burns.
Gilbert FD said that the homeowners are safe, and the pilot was able to jump from the plane with a parachute.
No other details were immediately available.
- Self-driving Waymo car involved in a 5-vehicle crash in Mesa
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona
- How much do Arizonans spoil their fathers? There’s a ranking for that
- Meghan McCain opens up about her relationship with her father