An airplane crashed into a house in Gilbert, Arizona, Saturday night.
The Gilbert Fire Rescue said that it was a single engine plane that crashed into a home near Gilbert and Ray roads.
The Gilbert Police Department also responded to the house, and said that it was a small plane that was carrying skydivers. All the skydivers had been accounted for, according to Gilbert police, while the pilot was transported to the hospital for burns.
Gilbert FD said that the homeowners are safe, and the pilot was able to jump from the plane with a parachute.
No other details were immediately available.
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish for Sen. John McCain
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
- Arizona school near top of list of America’s best community colleges