When heading to college, students and parents alike want to ensure they’re going to attend the best college, not only for their studies but also for their wallets.
Phoenix Business Journal took a look at the top colleges that offer the best “bang for your buck”, and five Arizona schools appeared on the ranking: Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Arizona State University and University of Arizona.
These rankings are formulated by the location of the schools, average scholarship and grant money given out, average starting salary from graduated students, the cost of college tuition, student living costs, retention rate and the college education value index.
According to the rankings, the University of Arizona offers incoming college students the best value out of the entire Grand Canyon state.
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Gilbert woman born without uterus raising funds for surgery
- After 30 years, Arizona museum gets stolen piece by modern master
- Arizona regents will continue in-state tuition for eligible immigrants
- Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier sells Phoenix-area home for nearly $5M