When heading to college, students and parents alike want to ensure they’re going to attend the best college, not only for their studies but also for their wallets.
Phoenix Business Journal took a look at the top colleges that offer the best “bang for your buck”, and five Arizona schools appeared on the ranking: Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Arizona State University and University of Arizona.
These rankings are formulated by the location of the schools, average scholarship and grant money given out, average starting salary from graduated students, the cost of college tuition, student living costs, retention rate and the college education value index.
According to the rankings, the University of Arizona offers incoming college students the best value out of the entire Grand Canyon state.
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Arizona State University professor accused of sexual misconduct
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Bill to allow stun guns, pepper spray at Arizona colleges passes House
- Arizona State University president vows to support DACA students