When heading to college, students and parents alike want to ensure they’re going to attend the best college, not only for their studies but also for their wallets.
Phoenix Business Journal took a look at the top colleges that offer the best “bang for your buck”, and five Arizona schools appeared on the ranking: Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Arizona State University and University of Arizona.
These rankings are formulated by the location of the schools, average scholarship and grant money given out, average starting salary from graduated students, the cost of college tuition, student living costs, retention rate and the college education value index.
According to the rankings, the University of Arizona offers incoming college students the best value out of the entire Grand Canyon state.
- Arizona’s imports from Mexico up 25 percent in July compared to 2016
- Arizona State hosting IT career day at Tempe campus
- Arizona Board of Regents calls lawsuit over tuition hikes a ‘disappointment’
- NAU shooting that left one dead, three injured featured on ABC News’ ’20/20′
- Bike-sharing service to soon be offered on ASU’s Tempe campus