A major expansion from a California-based company is taking place on tribal land in Arizona.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported that McKesson, which is a health care pharmacology, technology and supply vendor, has already had construction of its $38 million center started by Ryan Cos. US at Jack Rabbit Road between Pima Road and Loop 101.
The 271,000 square-foot office complex is being placed right in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
The Phoenix Business Journal learned that the two new buildings will hold more than 2,000 employees.
This will be the fifth announced expansion in Arizona by the organization from San Francisco in the last five weeks.
- Arizona bill would fine residents for misrepresenting service animals
- Gov. Doug Ducey among keynote speakers for Phoenix Startup Week
- Arizona Snowbowl closed on President’s Day due to high winds
- Man fatally shot by officer at Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend