A major expansion from a California-based company is taking place on tribal land in Arizona.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported that McKesson, which is a health care pharmacology, technology and supply vendor, has already had construction of its $38 million center started by Ryan Cos. US at Jack Rabbit Road between Pima Road and Loop 101.
The 271,000 square-foot office complex is being placed right in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
The Phoenix Business Journal learned that the two new buildings will hold more than 2,000 employees.
This will be the fifth announced expansion in Arizona by the organization from San Francisco in the last five weeks.
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Online campaign ad from Jeff Flake starts hitting back at Kelli Ward
- Phoenix residents hope to save Chinese Cultural Center with online petition
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border