A major expansion from a California-based company is taking place on tribal land in Arizona.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported that McKesson, which is a health care pharmacology, technology and supply vendor, has already had construction of its $38 million center started by Ryan Cos. US at Jack Rabbit Road between Pima Road and Loop 101.
The 271,000 square-foot office complex is being placed right in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
The Phoenix Business Journal learned that the two new buildings will hold more than 2,000 employees.
This will be the fifth announced expansion in Arizona by the organization from San Francisco in the last five weeks.
- YouTube video shows how firefighters battle deadly California wildfires
- Poll shows Arizona split on support for President Trump
- Arizona DPS head talks challenges in recruiting young, diverse applicants
- Judge halts newest Trump travel ban, saying it has same woes
- FBI warning Arizonans of ‘virtual kidnapping’ phone scam