Medical marijuana was already legalized by Arizona voters. Fully legal marijuana is on the 2016 Arizona ballot as Proposition 205.
And this is our sole topic in the Think Tank this week.
Our guests are the two leading protagonists:
- JP Holyoak, chair of the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana like Alcohol (PRO)
- Seth Leibsohn, co-founder of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy (CON)
- Former New Times reporter, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Poll: Three-quarters of AZ Republican voters against marijuana legalization
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week
- Arizona court to rule on medical marijuana on campuses