Medical marijuana was already legalized by Arizona voters. Fully legal marijuana is on the 2016 Arizona ballot as Proposition 205.
And this is our sole topic in the Think Tank this week.
Our guests are the two leading protagonists:
- JP Holyoak, chair of the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana like Alcohol (PRO)
- Seth Leibsohn, co-founder of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy (CON)
- Trump’s tax proposals: Tax reform or soak the middle class?
- Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo returns to Phoenix this weekend
- Man allegedly forced to eat marijuana sues Phoenix, police
- Chuck Coughlin, Mike O’Neil talk local political dominoes on Think Tank
- Talking NFL, schools and water on this week’s Think Tank