There will be multiple freeway restrictions and closures over the weekend in the Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Transportation announced the travel advisory for Sept. 16-19.
ADOT recommends drivers allow for extra travel time and to use caution when driving on the freeways this weekend.
Here are the scheduled restrictions:
• Northbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) closed between 90th Street and Shea Boulevard from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday (Sept. 17) for widening project work, including installation of bridge deck joints. Northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Indian Bend Road and Via De Ventura also closed. Expect heavy traffic and delays.
• Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane between Sarival Avenue and Loop 303 from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 19) for rubberized asphalt paving. Westbound I-10 on-ramp at Estrella Parkway closed.
• Westbound Interstate 10 ramp to northbound Loop 303 closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 19) for construction.
• Eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) closed between Gilbert and Greenfield roads in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 19) for rubberized asphalt paving. Eastbound Loop 202 on- and off-ramps also closed in the area.
• Westbound Grand Avenue (US 60) narrowed to one lane overnight at Camelback Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday (Sept. 17), 9 p.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday (Sept. 18) and 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 19) for bridge repairs.
• Southbound Interstate 17 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue closed from 4 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 19) for city of Phoenix utility project.