Taking the New York subway sometimes has its benefits.
Passengers last Friday were greeted in awe by the singing of an alleged Mike Yung.
Yung sang “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers.
Many Twitter accounts have reached out to Yung, expressing their appreciation toward the singer.
Listeners have advocated for Yung to get a better singing platform than a subway station, and urged a recording label to sign him to a deal.
- Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security
- Tucson bar listed as top 10 haunted bar in America
- Carousel that inspired episode of ‘The Twilight Zone’ gets spooky makeover
- Beep, beep! Phoenix ranks among worst cities in nation for traffic