Taking the New York subway sometimes has its benefits.
Passengers last Friday were greeted in awe by the singing of an alleged Mike Yung.
Yung sang “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers.
Many Twitter accounts have reached out to Yung, expressing their appreciation toward the singer.
Listeners have advocated for Yung to get a better singing platform than a subway station, and urged a recording label to sign him to a deal.
- Arizona native hopes to bring home second Triple Crown victory in 4 years
- Phoenix-area mother missing since March mysteriously turns up in NY
- Phoenix police looking for suspect in Subway store robbery
- How valuable is Arizona? Experts estimate cost of states in U.S.
- Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May