Taking the New York subway sometimes has its benefits.
Passengers last Friday were greeted in awe by the singing of an alleged Mike Yung.
Yung sang “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers.
Many Twitter accounts have reached out to Yung, expressing their appreciation toward the singer.
Listeners have advocated for Yung to get a better singing platform than a subway station, and urged a recording label to sign him to a deal.
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Linkin Park cancels Phoenix show, tour after lead singer’s death
- Arizona shopping trip fuels NY fracas between North Korea, US officials
- Dad of Times Square crash victim leaves note at her memorial
- Mom of twins killed in fire while she bought pot gets jail