The rule of thumb in politics is that things get “serious” right after Labor Day, as the general public starts to focus more on the upcoming election. That’s where we are right now.
This week’s Think Tank takes a look at our upcoming elections with two of the most astute political observers in the state: Chuck Coughlin and Chris Herstam.
- President: Does Donald Trump have a viable path to victory? Does Hillary Clinton have a chance of carrying Arizona?
- Senate: Does John McCain have one more victory in his future?
- Congress: What are the races to watch and what are the prospects in each?
- Propositions: Will Arizona legalize marijuana? Raise the minimum wage?
- Former New Times reporter, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week
- What is a (political) minority legislator to do?
- Red for Ed: Who won, what really happened and what’s next?