A Phoenix-area charity is letting hustlers do what they do best — hustle — for the common good.
Hustle PHX, an initiative of The One Institute, encourages hustlers — which it defines as “visionary risk-takers who seize the opportunity to move product and turn a profit” — to team up to better their community.
Hustle PHX provides those who want to improve their community with resources — social, intellectual and financial — to help create sustainable businesses.
The charity accepts donations online.
- Off Central: Valley group pairing dogs, veterans to save lives
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group provides scholarships for children of fallen military
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity raising awareness of ovarian cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Group wants to recycle 1,000 donated bicycles for holiday gifts
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers support for breast cancer fight