PHOENIX — Four people were seriously injured in an airplane crash outside of Phoenix on Friday morning.
Wickenburg Municipal Airport director Steve Boyle said the twin-engine plane crashed near a house close to U.S. 60 and about a quarter-mile from its takeoff point.
Authorities said the plan had experienced engine trouble.
Wickenburg is a little over an hour west of downtown Phoenix.
Police Lt. Amy Sloane said first responders had arrived.
No one on the ground was injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration will investigate.
No other information was immediately available.
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa
- Arizona Super Show to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Rep. Andy Biggs: Florida shooting should not be ‘politicized’