PHOENIX — Four people were seriously injured in an airplane crash outside of Phoenix on Friday morning.
Wickenburg Municipal Airport director Steve Boyle said the twin-engine plane crashed near a house close to U.S. 60 and about a quarter-mile from its takeoff point.
Authorities said the plan had experienced engine trouble.
Wickenburg is a little over an hour west of downtown Phoenix.
Police Lt. Amy Sloane said first responders had arrived.
No one on the ground was injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration will investigate.
No other information was immediately available.
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After promise, Phoenix preschoolers marry each other 20 years later
- Three Arizona inmates found guilty of trying to kill jail guard
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Phoenix libraries hosting program to learn about solar eclipse