We just can’t get enough of Star Wars.
There’s already been seven movies to hit the screens and captivate us, with another one “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” set to hit theaters in December.
Since there’s still a few months before the release, we all need something to hold us over until then.
Devour has us covered. They released a behind the scenes look at “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
It’s clear just by watching the movie there are a lot of visual effects. In the video, viewers can see multiple visual effects and how they did it, and even, as Devour said it, “what makes the Millennium Falcon fly.”
- ‘Star Wars’ Day sightings in Phoenix area include Wookiee on a velocipede
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ releases second movie trailer
- Here’s when Disney’s new ‘Star Wars,’ Marvel theme lands will open
- Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic’ goes with just about any movie scene