We just can’t get enough of Star Wars.
There’s already been seven movies to hit the screens and captivate us, with another one “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” set to hit theaters in December.
Since there’s still a few months before the release, we all need something to hold us over until then.
Devour has us covered. They released a behind the scenes look at “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
It’s clear just by watching the movie there are a lot of visual effects. In the video, viewers can see multiple visual effects and how they did it, and even, as Devour said it, “what makes the Millennium Falcon fly.”
- New ‘Star Wars’ films to be written, produced by ‘Game of Thrones’ duo
- Here is the first plot synopsis for upcoming ‘Solo’ Star Wars film
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- It feels like Ewan McGregor is gearing up for an Obi-Wan Kenobi spinoff
- Which movie brought in the most money in 2017?