We just can’t get enough of Star Wars.
There’s already been seven movies to hit the screens and captivate us, with another one “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” set to hit theaters in December.
Since there’s still a few months before the release, we all need something to hold us over until then.
Devour has us covered. They released a behind the scenes look at “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
It’s clear just by watching the movie there are a lot of visual effects. In the video, viewers can see multiple visual effects and how they did it, and even, as Devour said it, “what makes the Millennium Falcon fly.”
- J.J. Abrams to write and direct ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’
- Video goes behind the scenes of ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
- Disney releases new photos of ‘Star Wars’ area at Disneyland
- Ron Howard to step in as director for Han Solo ‘Star Wars’ film
- Coroner: Cocaine among drugs found in Carrie Fisher’s system