PHOENIX — A Phoenix pizza joint has been named the best place to grab a pie in the state.
Foursquare compiled user data to rank Federal Pizza near Central Avenue and Camelback Road as the best pizza place in Arizona. It has a 9.4 favorable rating out of 10 on the popular check-in app.
Federal Pizza is owned by Upward Projects, the group behind other popular places such as Postino and Windsor.
Some may see the selection of Federal Pizza as a bit of an upset as Pizzeria Bianco tends to be the eatery that garners all the awards, but we’re not complaining about having somewhere new to check out!
Federal specializes in wood-fired pizzas but also carries sandwiches, salads and desserts.
The pizzeria also offers beer and wine to-go and has a drive-through.
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels