People have to avoid hitting him with their cars. People feed him every day and can usually assume he will be in sight wherever they go.
But people don’t get annoyed by this certain dog. In fact, the people of Longville, Minnesota, love him.
The dog’s name is Bruno, and he makes a four-mile commute from his house into town every day. Bruno visits the city hall building, the grocery store, the ice cream shop and is regularly walking around the area.
One resident even called Bruno “the town dog.”
The owners said they can’t even drive around without people waving and yelling for the dog.
Although Bruno is getting older, the residents have already made sure that he will not ever be forgotten, as they put up a shrine of the dog in the area.
- Phoenix-area freeway closures may cause trouble for Lost Lake Festival
- No evidence of arson in fire that damaged Bisbee City Hall
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Research says Tucson ranks among best cities for dog lovers
- Federal authorities begin investigation into cause of Bisbee City Hall fire