People have to avoid hitting him with their cars. People feed him every day and can usually assume he will be in sight wherever they go.
But people don’t get annoyed by this certain dog. In fact, the people of Longville, Minnesota, love him.
The dog’s name is Bruno, and he makes a four-mile commute from his house into town every day. Bruno visits the city hall building, the grocery store, the ice cream shop and is regularly walking around the area.
One resident even called Bruno “the town dog.”
The owners said they can’t even drive around without people waving and yelling for the dog.
Although Bruno is getting older, the residents have already made sure that he will not ever be forgotten, as they put up a shrine of the dog in the area.
- Mesa council to mull new proposal to build ASU downtown campus
- Find out what it’s like to live at Arcosanti, Arizona’s micro city
- Retired NAU professor working to develop dog translation device
- Watch this German shepherd try to intimidate a feather
- Valley freeway closures to snarl traffic for SuperCross, Brad Paisley