PHOENIX — For those wanting to make a difference in a dog’s life, now is the perfect opportunity.
The Arizona Animal Welfare League is urging the community for donations as they have recently run out of wet dog food that they use to help skinny dogs put on weight.
The food is also used for their sick dogs that take medicine.
The Arizona Animal Welfare League said they need the food for dogs that have been abandoned or abused to try to get the dogs to heal. They are asking for any donations of wet dog food, but would prefer the food to be chicken flavored.
Those wishing to donate can deliver or drop off the food at 25 N. 40th St. in Phoenix.
For more information, click here.
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes