PHOENIX — For those wanting to make a difference in a dog’s life, now is the perfect opportunity.
The Arizona Animal Welfare League is urging the community for donations as they have recently run out of wet dog food that they use to help skinny dogs put on weight.
The food is also used for their sick dogs that take medicine.
The Arizona Animal Welfare League said they need the food for dogs that have been abandoned or abused to try to get the dogs to heal. They are asking for any donations of wet dog food, but would prefer the food to be chicken flavored.
Those wishing to donate can deliver or drop off the food at 25 N. 40th St. in Phoenix.
For more information, click here.
- Arizona teachers make final push for Invest in Ed measure
- Arizona’s prisons boss found in contempt over inmate care
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Abrazo microhospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial