PHOENIX — The body of a young boater was found in Lake Pleasant on Wednesday, days after he was reported missing.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the body of 24-year-old Chintan Shah has been recovered.
Shah was first reported missing near Fireman’s Cove on Sunday afternoon when he was out boating with friends.
- Former Arizona AG: MCSO posses do positive things but pose problems
- Police kill Phoenix-area man who moved toward them with gun, knives
- Board looking into Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office’s use of posses
- Hot-air balloon forced to make rough landing near Peoria
- Law enforcement arrest 100 violent criminals in Valleywide operation