PHOENIX — The body of a young boater was found in Lake Pleasant on Wednesday, days after he was reported missing.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the body of 24-year-old Chintan Shah has been recovered.
Shah was first reported missing near Fireman’s Cove on Sunday afternoon when he was out boating with friends.
- Body recovered at Tempe Town Lake; victim reportedly jumped
- Body of 54-year-old man recovered at Lake Pleasant in Phoenix area
- Phone scammers using MCSO employee information
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona
- Cave Creek woman charged with poisoning husband with anti-freeze