PHOENIX — The body of a young boater was found in Lake Pleasant on Wednesday, days after he was reported missing.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the body of 24-year-old Chintan Shah has been recovered.
Shah was first reported missing near Fireman’s Cove on Sunday afternoon when he was out boating with friends.
- 1-year-old girl dies after being pulled from Phoenix-area pool
- Mesa man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at Phoenix jail
- Skeletal remains found in Lake Havasu City near state park
- Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will appeal guilty ruling
- Judge finds former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio guilty of contempt