PHOENIX — The body of a young boater was found in Lake Pleasant on Wednesday, days after he was reported missing.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the body of 24-year-old Chintan Shah has been recovered.
Shah was first reported missing near Fireman’s Cove on Sunday afternoon when he was out boating with friends.
- Motorcycle support ride scheduled to honor MCSO deputy’s slain wife
- Penzone says MCSO making progress, still needs to earn public’s trust
- Workers find 2 bodies inside truck in Phoenix-area canal
- Arizona man arrested for shooting after police trace unique sandals
- Phoenix police to extend landfill search for Christine Mustafa