PHOENIX — The body of a young boater was found in Lake Pleasant on Wednesday, days after he was reported missing.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the body of 24-year-old Chintan Shah has been recovered.
Shah was first reported missing near Fireman’s Cove on Sunday afternoon when he was out boating with friends.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- MCSO holding memorial Friday for fallen detention officer
- MCSO to host benefit for officer’s family after line of duty death
- Penzone stands with Phoenix police chief on decision to fire officers
- MCSO seizes over 200 pounds of marijuana in Tonopah drug operation
- 93-year-old man dead after vehicle ends up in pond in Sun City West