Michael Jackson died over seven years ago, but his legacy and his music will likely live on forever.
From his hot start as part of the musical group “The Jackson 5” when he was just a child, Jackson continued to lead the record boards with many hit songs.
In order to pay tribute to Jackson and what he accomplished as a child, Maati Baani brought together 45 child artists in one song.
The song was titled “Heal the World” and features many kids from around the world singing and playing many instruments, including guitars and the piano, to put together a very cool musical number.
- Tempe students record original song about teacher walkout
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Michael Jackson tops Forbes’ list of highest-earning dead celebrities
- Pair starts song in 2007, finishes it 10 years later
- Deaf woman amazes crowd with song on ‘America’s Got Talent’