One company based out of Scottsdale known for its Super Bowl commercials is looking to expand to Hawaii.
According to the Pacific Business News, GoDaddy Inc. filed paperwork in Hawaii asking for approval to start doing business in the state.
GoDaddy is the world’s largest internet domain registrar as they have more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, said the Pacific Business News.
“GoDaddy.com, a subsidiary of GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), proposes to provide ‘resold interexchange telecommunications services’ throughout the state,” the Pacific Business News said.
The website does not have any affiliations with ties to Hawaii at the moment.
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Phoenix police chief assures city security will be ready for Trump rally
- Extra restrictions in place for Phoenix area freeways this weekend