One company based out of Scottsdale known for its Super Bowl commercials is looking to expand to Hawaii.
According to the Pacific Business News, GoDaddy Inc. filed paperwork in Hawaii asking for approval to start doing business in the state.
GoDaddy is the world’s largest internet domain registrar as they have more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, said the Pacific Business News.
“GoDaddy.com, a subsidiary of GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), proposes to provide ‘resold interexchange telecommunications services’ throughout the state,” the Pacific Business News said.
The website does not have any affiliations with ties to Hawaii at the moment.
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Scientists: Desert turtle earns endangered status, 100 left in Arizona