One company based out of Scottsdale known for its Super Bowl commercials is looking to expand to Hawaii.
According to the Pacific Business News, GoDaddy Inc. filed paperwork in Hawaii asking for approval to start doing business in the state.
GoDaddy is the world’s largest internet domain registrar as they have more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, said the Pacific Business News.
“GoDaddy.com, a subsidiary of GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), proposes to provide ‘resold interexchange telecommunications services’ throughout the state,” the Pacific Business News said.
The website does not have any affiliations with ties to Hawaii at the moment.
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa
- Arizona Super Show to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Rep. Andy Biggs: Florida shooting should not be ‘politicized’