Professors will sometimes try to peak interest in the class by offering every student a perfect score on a quiz. Usually that offer will only come into fruition if one person can do a seemingly impossible stunt.
In an organic chemistry class at Ohio State University, every student did indeed earn a 100 percent grade on a quiz when one individual completed that impossible stunt.
Vinny Forte, who’s name was originally mistaken as Benny, quickly became everyone’s favorite man on campus when he nailed a paper toss shot into a garbage bin from the top of a balcony and across the lecture hall.
He wouldn’t let you think he did something special though with his near “mic drop” moment, as he sat down coolly right after hitting the shot.
- Opinion: Five reasons parents can’t stand back-to-school week
- Woman hospitalized after road-rage shooting in Glendale
- Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale begins inaugural medical school class
- Man dives into moving car being driven by seizure victim on wrong side of road
- Police: Fight over speeding driver led to Tucson shooting