Professors will sometimes try to peak interest in the class by offering every student a perfect score on a quiz. Usually that offer will only come into fruition if one person can do a seemingly impossible stunt.
In an organic chemistry class at Ohio State University, every student did indeed earn a 100 percent grade on a quiz when one individual completed that impossible stunt.
Vinny Forte, who’s name was originally mistaken as Benny, quickly became everyone’s favorite man on campus when he nailed a paper toss shot into a garbage bin from the top of a balcony and across the lecture hall.
He wouldn’t let you think he did something special though with his near “mic drop” moment, as he sat down coolly right after hitting the shot.
- Man dead after being shot by a Mesa police officer
- Family launches fundraiser to bring home UA student paralyzed in Spain
- Two women shot, killed in Old Town Scottsdale, police say
- 15-year-old arrested for threatening to ‘shoot up’ Gilbert high school
- Glendale officer released from hospital after being shot, injured