So your flight has just landed in Chicago and you get the typical airline announcements welcoming you to you to the city with the current time and temperature.
It’s an announcement that follows the conclusion of all flights that also includes the standard message to remain seated until the plane is at the gate, and how overhead contents might have shifted during the flight.
Well for one group of passengers on a Southwest flight heading to Chicago, they got more than what they bargained for.
In the video, the Southwest Airlines flight attendant impresses his passengers with his ability to impersonate all the Looney Tunes characters for the standard message. He closes in the voice of Porky Pig, “That’s all folks.”
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Mother who sued over separation in Arizona reunited with son
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- President Trump says summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is back on