So your flight has just landed in Chicago and you get the typical airline announcements welcoming you to you to the city with the current time and temperature.
It’s an announcement that follows the conclusion of all flights that also includes the standard message to remain seated until the plane is at the gate, and how overhead contents might have shifted during the flight.
Well for one group of passengers on a Southwest flight heading to Chicago, they got more than what they bargained for.
In the video, the Southwest Airlines flight attendant impresses his passengers with his ability to impersonate all the Looney Tunes characters for the standard message. He closes in the voice of Porky Pig, “That’s all folks.”
- Preliminary report describes Arizona helicopter’s spin before fatal crash
- Billy Graham brought his crusades to Phoenix area, sent aid after Yarnell fire
- Flake wouldn’t impeach Trump, but says his actions are bad for US
- Penzone: US must talk gun ownership after Florida school shooting
- 5 things to know about Arizona as it celebrates 106 years of statehood