PHOENIX — Sunday is National Tequila Day, but that doesn’t mean your options are confined to just drinking.
Given Phoenix’s incredible food scene, we found plenty of dishes that include tequila in the recipe. After all, what goes better with a margarita — the most common tequila-based drink in the nation — than more tequila?
Flip through the slideshow below to find some of the tastiest tequila dishes Phoenix has to offer.
The best part? Most of the tequila will burn off during cooking, so unless you plan on drinking, there should be no need to call an Uber, taxi or a friend!
But if you do imbibe while you dine, make sure to plan ahead and get home safely.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- New app will pair Phoenix foodies, chefs for in-home dining experience
- Mmm, waffles: Celebrate National Waffle Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day