The PGA TOUR announced the dates for Phoenix’s “Greatest Show on Grass.”
The annual Waste Management Phoenix Open returns Jan. 30 to Feb. 5 in 2017. The entire schedule for the 2016 to 2017 tour was shared with new sponsors, venues and names announced. No changes were shown for the legendary golf tournament in Phoenix.
The 2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open broke attendance records. A total of 618,365 people attended, beating the 2015 record of 564,368. It remains to be seen how many people will get out to the Open in 2017.
- Charges dropped against Cardinals rookie WR Christian Kirk
- Hornacek’s House of Golf opening a new store in Chandler
- Comedian parodies Phoenicians in video ahead of Phoenix shows
- Tucson girl, 14, to play in Drive, Chip and Putt contest at Masters
- Attendance for this year’s Phoenix Open shattered records