The PGA TOUR announced the dates for Phoenix’s “Greatest Show on Grass.”
The annual Waste Management Phoenix Open returns Jan. 30 to Feb. 5 in 2017. The entire schedule for the 2016 to 2017 tour was shared with new sponsors, venues and names announced. No changes were shown for the legendary golf tournament in Phoenix.
The 2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open broke attendance records. A total of 618,365 people attended, beating the 2015 record of 564,368. It remains to be seen how many people will get out to the Open in 2017.
- Attendance for this year’s Phoenix Open shattered records
- Phoenix Open streaker launches GoFundMe to pay for legal fines
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Man pleads guilty for streaking during Phoenix Open event in Scottsdale
- Prepare for landing: No drones allowed at Phoenix Open in Scottsdale