PHOENIX — While some parents fear the bad hair cuts that come along with their kid’s “beauty shop” phase, one Valley mom is embracing her daughter’s natural flare for hair.
Magnolia is a 5-year-old from Scottsdale who is shaking up Instagram with her ability to style hair into unique braids and buns.
She has over 19,000 Instagram followers and racks up thousands of likes on each of her hair tutorial videos.
According to BuzzFeed, Magnolia’s mom, hairstylist and blogger Jenny Stebe, finding out about her daughter’s talent was “a total fluke.”
“I’ve never taught her anything,” Strebe told BuzzFeed. “She just kind of goofs around in the classes [I teach].”
The self-proclaimed “5-year-old stylist” has been styling hair since she was 2 1/2 and definitely plans on pursing a career in hairstyling in the future, according to her mother.
- Scottsdale police dog dies after nearly a decade of service
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale company hosting job fair
- Milo Yiannopoulos to make two stops in Arizona on upcoming tour
- Say, cheese! Mac and Cheese Fest to be held in Scottsdale on Saturday