PHOENIX — While some parents fear the bad hair cuts that come along with their kid’s “beauty shop” phase, one Valley mom is embracing her daughter’s natural flare for hair.
Magnolia is a 5-year-old from Scottsdale who is shaking up Instagram with her ability to style hair into unique braids and buns.
She has over 19,000 Instagram followers and racks up thousands of likes on each of her hair tutorial videos.
According to BuzzFeed, Magnolia’s mom, hairstylist and blogger Jenny Stebe, finding out about her daughter’s talent was “a total fluke.”
“I’ve never taught her anything,” Strebe told BuzzFeed. “She just kind of goofs around in the classes [I teach].”
The self-proclaimed “5-year-old stylist” has been styling hair since she was 2 1/2 and definitely plans on pursing a career in hairstyling in the future, according to her mother.
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Arizona MMA fighter pleads guilty to sexual assault of unconscious woman
- Arizona gas prices appear to be leveling off after months-long increase
- Burglary investigated at site of double-murder in Phoenix-area killing spree