Two teenagers in Phoenix were playing with a gun, and it resulted in one being shot.
The Phoenix Police Department said officers responded to a residence close to the cross-section of Missouri Avenue and 18th Street just after 8 p.m. Monday
Phoenix police said the call indicated two people were playing with the gun before it discharged and struck one of them.
He was taken to a local hospital for treatment and his condition is unknown, Phoenix Police said.
Officers are investigating what happened.
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels