Two teenagers in Phoenix were playing with a gun, and it resulted in one being shot.
The Phoenix Police Department said officers responded to a residence close to the cross-section of Missouri Avenue and 18th Street just after 8 p.m. Monday
Phoenix police said the call indicated two people were playing with the gun before it discharged and struck one of them.
He was taken to a local hospital for treatment and his condition is unknown, Phoenix Police said.
Officers are investigating what happened.
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- Senate approves $716B defense bill named after Sen. John McCain
- College student paralyzed by rare disorder in Spain is back in Arizona
- Under hot Arizona sun, any metal can become a burn risk for kids
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash