Two teenagers in Phoenix were playing with a gun, and it resulted in one being shot.
The Phoenix Police Department said officers responded to a residence close to the cross-section of Missouri Avenue and 18th Street just after 8 p.m. Monday
Phoenix police said the call indicated two people were playing with the gun before it discharged and struck one of them.
He was taken to a local hospital for treatment and his condition is unknown, Phoenix Police said.
Officers are investigating what happened.
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Confederate monument along Arizona highway damaged overnight