Police officers need to be in shape to be ready for anything they may have to do in the line of duty.
Some officers in Minnesota were either confused about what the Running Man Challenge was, or maybe thought it would be the perfect way to have fun, while also staying in shape.
Either way, the Bloomington Police Department released their own version of the challenge and had officers, dispatchers, what seems to be the D.A.R.E. dog, and others participate in the fun video.
The Running Man Challenge is yet another viral dance trend, where people do their own “running” dance move to the 1990s song “My Boo” by the Ghost Town DJ’s.
Make sure you watch until the end, because one famous mascot makes a surprise appearance and steals one officer’s lunch.
- What should we expect now that net neutrality is dead?
- Tech expert Kim Komando to join KTAR News 92.3 FM weekly lineup
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?
- Arizona public universities buck trend with more international students
- GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving to step down by end of year