Fire crews rescued three people stuck on a roller coaster Sunday afternoon at Castles N’ Coasters in Phoenix.
The Desert Storm coaster was stuck 60-70 feet in the air, according to the Phoenix Fire Department, but crews used a 35-foot ladder to help the amusement park visitors down.
Employees at Castles N’ Coasters stabilized the stuck ride from moving during the rescue by tying it off at the front.
There were no injuries reported.
- Chandler firefighters help rescue dog from tunnel dug by tortoise
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Phoenix Fire Department chaplain dies after year-long cancer battle
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail
- Phoenix search and rescue team saves 17 adults, kids from Harvey floods