Fire crews rescued three people stuck on a roller coaster Sunday afternoon at Castles N’ Coasters in Phoenix.
The Desert Storm coaster was stuck 60-70 feet in the air, according to the Phoenix Fire Department, but crews used a 35-foot ladder to help the amusement park visitors down.
Employees at Castles N’ Coasters stabilized the stuck ride from moving during the rescue by tying it off at the front.
There were no injuries reported.
- Monsoon rescues in Maricopa County are free, despite ‘stupid-motorist law’
- Javelina family rescued from 4th floor of house being built in Arizona
- Female hiker airlifted off Camelback Mountain in Phoenix
- Man run over by Phoenix Fire ambulance dies in hospital
- Dehydrated hiker airlifted off Camelback Mountain in Phoenix