Fire crews rescued three people stuck on a roller coaster Sunday afternoon at Castles N’ Coasters in Phoenix.
The Desert Storm coaster was stuck 60-70 feet in the air, according to the Phoenix Fire Department, but crews used a 35-foot ladder to help the amusement park visitors down.
Employees at Castles N’ Coasters stabilized the stuck ride from moving during the rescue by tying it off at the front.
There were no injuries reported.
- Crews pluck hiker off Camelback Mountain in overnight rescue
- Phoenix street closed for hours after semi-truck crash spills jet fuel
- Hikers form human chain in flood-swollen Utah river
- Crews rescue driver stranded in flooded Phoenix-area wash
- Helicopter helps in rescue of 17 hikers stranded by floodwaters near Tucson