As President Barack Obama gets set to leave the White House in a matter of months, he took the time to talk with former New York Yankee Derek Jeter in a video published on The Players Tribune.
The nation’s 44th President and the future baseball hall of famer took the time to talk about life as the two reflected on their childhood and some of the people who they looked up to. The two also talked about strength and the president’s Brother’s Keeper program and Jeter’s Turn2Foundation and what advice they would have for their younger self.
Jeter added that after he retired, he was able to get caught up on his sleep. It was something that the president said he was looking forward to on Jan. 21.
- Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized with blood infection
- Former presidents among hundreds at Barbara Bush’s funeral
- Arizona Board of Regents president to step down later this year
- President Jeff Flake? Arizona senator not ruling out 2020 presidential run
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter