As President Barack Obama gets set to leave the White House in a matter of months, he took the time to talk with former New York Yankee Derek Jeter in a video published on The Players Tribune.
The nation’s 44th President and the future baseball hall of famer took the time to talk about life as the two reflected on their childhood and some of the people who they looked up to. The two also talked about strength and the president’s Brother’s Keeper program and Jeter’s Turn2Foundation and what advice they would have for their younger self.
Jeter added that after he retired, he was able to get caught up on his sleep. It was something that the president said he was looking forward to on Jan. 21.
- ASU president Michael Crow issues response to Board of Regents lawsuit
- Trump prepares to lift limits on military gear for police
- Some Yuma officials wish Trump would have stayed longer
- Trump pays tribute to Marines in Arizona in personal tweet
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House