Spending time with family is the most important thing to do this upcoming fourth of July, but there are plenty of options of what to do with the family to celebrate.
One option is taking the kids to the 4th of Zooly at the Phoenix Zoo.
The zoo is offering up a classic summer barbecue by Lancer Catering, which will feature hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, green salad, barbecue baked beans and chocolate chip cookies. Drinks will be provided as well, with beer and wine available for purchase.
The “fun” part of the event will be up close animal encounters, bouncy houses, an inflatable slide and a chance to have a special viewing of the Tempe Town Lake Fireworks Spectacular show at a VIP seating area in the back of the zoo.
The night starts at 7 p.m. and is scheduled to go until 10 p.m.
Tickets are $45 for adults 13-years-and-older and $35 for children 3 years old to 12 years old. Children 2-and-under are free, but reservations are still required.
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Which city in Arizona is the worst to live in?
- Arizona officials seize malnourished horses from New River woman