PHOENIX — For the first time ever, Phoenix Children’s Hospital has made it into the top rankings of the best children’s hospitals nationwide for all 10 pediatric specialties.
The rankings by U.S. News and World Report are created by gathering clinical data from hospitals and surveying 10,000 pediatric specialists about where they would send the sickest children in their specialty.
The specialties that the hospital scored highest in were Nephrology at No. 19, Neurology & Neurosurgery at No. 20, Cancer at No. 24, Orthopedics at No. 26 and Cardiology & Heart Surgery at No. 26.
The health center also made it into the top 50 for Diabetes & Endocrinology, Neonatology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Urology and Pulmonology.
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Woman hangs ‘second place’ banner on Phoenix Confederate memorial
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Phoenix councilman apologizes for posting meme on social media