PHOENIX — For the first time ever, Phoenix Children’s Hospital has made it into the top rankings of the best children’s hospitals nationwide for all 10 pediatric specialties.
The rankings by U.S. News and World Report are created by gathering clinical data from hospitals and surveying 10,000 pediatric specialists about where they would send the sickest children in their specialty.
The specialties that the hospital scored highest in were Nephrology at No. 19, Neurology & Neurosurgery at No. 20, Cancer at No. 24, Orthopedics at No. 26 and Cardiology & Heart Surgery at No. 26.
The health center also made it into the top 50 for Diabetes & Endocrinology, Neonatology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Urology and Pulmonology.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia