Having dart wars at work or home can be a lot of fun, unless that war turns into an ambush of an unarmed victim.
One man, Mark Rober, decided to make sure he was always ready to go in case a dart war ever broke out, and made the world’s largest NERF gun.
In the video, he and two others who built the gun with him show examples of how the darts from the new gun blast through anything in their path, as the darts exit the gun at 40 miles per hour. The gun even shot one projectile 130 yards.
But Rober shows the gun is perfectly safe with darts, as he demonstrates by hitting his nephew in the back during a good old fashioned dart war.
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting
- Peoria student arrested for allegedly bringing gun to school in car
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- Standoff with Mesa police ends hours after gunfire, no bloodshed