Having dart wars at work or home can be a lot of fun, unless that war turns into an ambush of an unarmed victim.
One man, Mark Rober, decided to make sure he was always ready to go in case a dart war ever broke out, and made the world’s largest NERF gun.
In the video, he and two others who built the gun with him show examples of how the darts from the new gun blast through anything in their path, as the darts exit the gun at 40 miles per hour. The gun even shot one projectile 130 yards.
But Rober shows the gun is perfectly safe with darts, as he demonstrates by hitting his nephew in the back during a good old fashioned dart war.
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Phoenix-area killer used gun he legally owned despite arrest, police say
- Officer wounds self during pursuit near San Diego marathon
- ASU ranks among world’s best universities for research, teaching
- Arizona gun control activists call for action at Monday night vigil