Partial filming for ‘Transformers 5’ concluded earlier today, and star actor Mark Wahlberg gave the city of Phoenix a shout out for its hospitality.
Wahlberg also gave Arizonians props for being able to handle the summer heat.
The filming closed a section of the Loop 303 that stretched west of Interstate 17 from Friday through Wednesday.
“Transformers: The Last Knight” is scheduled for release in 2017.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat