Partial filming for ‘Transformers 5’ concluded earlier today, and star actor Mark Wahlberg gave the city of Phoenix a shout out for its hospitality.
Wahlberg also gave Arizonians props for being able to handle the summer heat.
The filming closed a section of the Loop 303 that stretched west of Interstate 17 from Friday through Wednesday.
“Transformers: The Last Knight” is scheduled for release in 2017.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting