Partial filming for ‘Transformers 5’ concluded earlier today, and star actor Mark Wahlberg gave the city of Phoenix a shout out for its hospitality.
Wahlberg also gave Arizonians props for being able to handle the summer heat.
The filming closed a section of the Loop 303 that stretched west of Interstate 17 from Friday through Wednesday.
“Transformers: The Last Knight” is scheduled for release in 2017.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia