Does this kid have a future on Saturday Night Live? We think so.
An eighth grader named Jack decided to use his graduation speech to show off his impressive and hilarious impersonations of presidential candidates.
It became clear right away that Jack knew what he was doing. His “I mean, quite frankly” transition during his Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump go was done with incredible precision.
Jack continues to nail Trump, showing off a perfect enunciation of “China.”
His tempo change from Trump to Sen. Ted Cruz is impeccable, and goes on to do even better.
He impersonates President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders, with his gestures and pointing while doing Sanders stealing the show.
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Retired Arizona congressman: Past US, North Korea efforts not working