Does this kid have a future on Saturday Night Live? We think so.
An eighth grader named Jack decided to use his graduation speech to show off his impressive and hilarious impersonations of presidential candidates.
It became clear right away that Jack knew what he was doing. His “I mean, quite frankly” transition during his Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump go was done with incredible precision.
Jack continues to nail Trump, showing off a perfect enunciation of “China.”
His tempo change from Trump to Sen. Ted Cruz is impeccable, and goes on to do even better.
He impersonates President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders, with his gestures and pointing while doing Sanders stealing the show.
- President Trump pushes back against border separation uproar
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer takes case of kids in Phoenix removed from parents
- President Trump signs executive order to end family separation policy
- Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman ordered into custody
- Sen. John McCain criticizes Donald Trump for ending Korean war games