A lot happens for students leading up to their high school graduation.
Not only is it a time of celebration, mixed in with some nostalgia no doubt, but the graduation also can also provide great advice for the future, for anybody in attendance.
One student in Lapeer, Michigan, decided to express all of his feelings, advice and everything that surrounded his graduation through a song.
JP Wallace chose to sing his own version of Lukas Graham’s “7 Years,” which might actually be more touching than the original.
- Opinion: Five reasons parents can’t stand back-to-school week
- Pair starts song in 2007, finishes it 10 years later
- Doctors say officer stabbed in neck at Michigan airport recovering well
- Deaf woman amazes crowd with song on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Feds say Arizona State University student cheated to get into school