A lot happens for students leading up to their high school graduation.
Not only is it a time of celebration, mixed in with some nostalgia no doubt, but the graduation also can also provide great advice for the future, for anybody in attendance.
One student in Lapeer, Michigan, decided to express all of his feelings, advice and everything that surrounded his graduation through a song.
JP Wallace chose to sing his own version of Lukas Graham’s “7 Years,” which might actually be more touching than the original.
- NAU student stricken with a rare type of meningitis has died
- Ex-Uber driver sentenced to probation for molesting Scottsdale teenager
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Opinion: Five reasons parents can’t stand back-to-school week