A lot happens for students leading up to their high school graduation.
Not only is it a time of celebration, mixed in with some nostalgia no doubt, but the graduation also can also provide great advice for the future, for anybody in attendance.
One student in Lapeer, Michigan, decided to express all of his feelings, advice and everything that surrounded his graduation through a song.
JP Wallace chose to sing his own version of Lukas Graham’s “7 Years,” which might actually be more touching than the original.
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- Flagstaff student to face charges for Snapchat shooting threat
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison for sex abuse
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Recession created ‘perfect storm’ for sharp rise in student loan debt