A lot happens for students leading up to their high school graduation.
Not only is it a time of celebration, mixed in with some nostalgia no doubt, but the graduation also can also provide great advice for the future, for anybody in attendance.
One student in Lapeer, Michigan, decided to express all of his feelings, advice and everything that surrounded his graduation through a song.
JP Wallace chose to sing his own version of Lukas Graham’s “7 Years,” which might actually be more touching than the original.
- Arizona limits some practices in high school soccer to prevent concussions
- Phoenix father develops website to help students apply for college
- Family launches fundraiser to bring home UA student paralyzed in Spain
- Fallon to Parkland students: ‘Don’t let anything stop you’
- Two Valley teens to compete in National Music Theatre Awards