In case you didn’t already have enough carbs in your diet, the doughrito is here to help.
And by help, we mean ruin your carefully designed eating habits.
Served up in a California coffee shop chain called Surfin’ Donuts, the greasy creation takes your choice of doughnut and stuffs it into a flour tortilla along with eggs, cheese and your choice of meat.
According to a reporter at Food Beast, who originally discovered the creation, the hybrid is even hangover approved (though he recommends the green salsa rather than the red).
For those who don’t have a Surfin’ Donuts near you, don’t despair. Time magazine pointed out that the doughrito is simple enough for anyone to make at home.
- California residents fleeing to Phoenix, Tucson for jobs, website says
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Could mandatory new home solar soon happen in Arizona?
- How valuable is Arizona? Experts estimate cost of states in U.S.
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students