In case you didn’t already have enough carbs in your diet, the doughrito is here to help.
And by help, we mean ruin your carefully designed eating habits.
Served up in a California coffee shop chain called Surfin’ Donuts, the greasy creation takes your choice of doughnut and stuffs it into a flour tortilla along with eggs, cheese and your choice of meat.
According to a reporter at Food Beast, who originally discovered the creation, the hybrid is even hangover approved (though he recommends the green salsa rather than the red).
For those who don’t have a Surfin’ Donuts near you, don’t despair. Time magazine pointed out that the doughrito is simple enough for anyone to make at home.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Arizona man taken to burn center after Lake Havasu boat fire
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation