It’s actually possible to go “snowboarding” in the desert.
A pair of top athletes showed off their skills in the United Arab Emirates desert. Polish rally racer Kuba Przygoński drove a Dakar MINI while snowboarder Wojtek “Gniazdo” Pawlusiak shredded the dunes.
Pawlusiak jumped over a car during a parallel descent from one of the highest dunes of the Arabian Peninsula and completed a set of tricks on desert rails.
We hope the athletes’ next trip is to the Arizona desert!
- Are open-border advocates partly to blame for immigrant desert deaths?
- Border crossings are down, but human remains are still being found
- Trump turnabout: Taking a softer tone on Islam in Mideast
- Contradictions add up during Trump’s Saudi visit
- Human rights concerns prove no obstacle in Trump-Saudi ties