It’s actually possible to go “snowboarding” in the desert.
A pair of top athletes showed off their skills in the United Arab Emirates desert. Polish rally racer Kuba Przygoński drove a Dakar MINI while snowboarder Wojtek “Gniazdo” Pawlusiak shredded the dunes.
Pawlusiak jumped over a car during a parallel descent from one of the highest dunes of the Arabian Peninsula and completed a set of tricks on desert rails.
We hope the athletes’ next trip is to the Arizona desert!
- DNA match leads to arrest of Phoenix-area man for 1988 murder
- Opening of Arizona Snowbowl pushed back due to warm weather
- Change of ownership could take Arizona ski area to new heights
- Are open-border advocates partly to blame for immigrant desert deaths?
- Border crossings are down, but human remains are still being found