A Phoenix healthcare center for Native Americans is getting some more federal money.
The grant to the Native American Community Health Center is for reaching out to and enrolling uninsured children.
Victoria Wachino’s with the federal Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services. She says the center’s just one of 32 grant recipients nationwide.
The money will also be used for enrollment outreach among Latino children and families in Maricopa County.
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat