A Phoenix healthcare center for Native Americans is getting some more federal money.
The grant to the Native American Community Health Center is for reaching out to and enrolling uninsured children.
Victoria Wachino’s with the federal Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services. She says the center’s just one of 32 grant recipients nationwide.
The money will also be used for enrollment outreach among Latino children and families in Maricopa County.
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia
- Brush fire causes 15 miles of backup on I-17 SB near Sunset Point