PHOENIX — It’s time to celebrate America’s spirit.
Tuesday marks National Bourbon Day and Arizonans have quite a few options when it comes to finding the best place to enjoy one neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
The cocktail boom in Phoenix, in particular, allows for a variety of different places to enjoy a bourbon, which differentiates itself from the diverse category of whiskey because it 1) must be made in the United States and 2) must be distilled from an ingredient list of at least 51 percent corn.
Whether you want to look across a desert landscape, huddle in a rowdy bar or sip on the sweetness in the comfort of a lounge, these are the best places in Arizona to enjoy National Bourbon Day, according to GreatBourbon.com.
- Senate approves $716B defense bill named after Sen. John McCain
- College student paralyzed by rare disorder in Spain is back in Arizona
- Under hot Arizona sun, any metal can become a burn risk for kids
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire