PHOENIX — It’s time to celebrate America’s spirit.
Tuesday marks National Bourbon Day and Arizonans have quite a few options when it comes to finding the best place to enjoy one neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
The cocktail boom in Phoenix, in particular, allows for a variety of different places to enjoy a bourbon, which differentiates itself from the diverse category of whiskey because it 1) must be made in the United States and 2) must be distilled from an ingredient list of at least 51 percent corn.
Whether you want to look across a desert landscape, huddle in a rowdy bar or sip on the sweetness in the comfort of a lounge, these are the best places in Arizona to enjoy National Bourbon Day, according to GreatBourbon.com.
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Scientists: Desert turtle earns endangered status, 100 left in Arizona
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix