PHOENIX — It’s time to celebrate America’s spirit.
Tuesday marks National Bourbon Day and Arizonans have quite a few options when it comes to finding the best place to enjoy one neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
The cocktail boom in Phoenix, in particular, allows for a variety of different places to enjoy a bourbon, which differentiates itself from the diverse category of whiskey because it 1) must be made in the United States and 2) must be distilled from an ingredient list of at least 51 percent corn.
Whether you want to look across a desert landscape, huddle in a rowdy bar or sip on the sweetness in the comfort of a lounge, these are the best places in Arizona to enjoy National Bourbon Day, according to GreatBourbon.com.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week