Police shot a man at Dallas’s Love Field in the baggage claim area Friday and a witness posted a video.
Police said the man had been throwing rocks at a vehicle during an argument with a woman. The nature of their relationship was not specified, but authorities classified the fight as a “domestic disturbance.”
Someone recorded the majority of the shooting with a smartphone and another posted video of the terminal being cleared.
Lucinda Fonseca told WFAA-TV that she and her husband were coming out
of the baggage claim area when they saw police approaching the man throwing
rocks and one of the officers drew a gun.
“The man was yelling at the cops, basically saying `shoot me shoot me, I dare
you,’ something to that effect,” Fonseca said.
Gunfire was loud and there was report of a woman being trampled in the rush to escape.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Man shot by Mesa police charged with aggravated assault, other charges
- Suspect injured in officer-involved shooting in Mesa
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- A year after shooting, Sen. Jeff Flake says his gun views have shifted
- Retrial for ex-NAU student charged in fatal shooting set for March