Police shot a man at Dallas’s Love Field in the baggage claim area Friday and a witness posted a video.
Police said the man had been throwing rocks at a vehicle during an argument with a woman. The nature of their relationship was not specified, but authorities classified the fight as a “domestic disturbance.”
Someone recorded the majority of the shooting with a smartphone and another posted video of the terminal being cleared.
Lucinda Fonseca told WFAA-TV that she and her husband were coming out
of the baggage claim area when they saw police approaching the man throwing
rocks and one of the officers drew a gun.
“The man was yelling at the cops, basically saying `shoot me shoot me, I dare
you,’ something to that effect,” Fonseca said.
Gunfire was loud and there was report of a woman being trampled in the rush to escape.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Woman hospitalized after road-rage shooting in Glendale
- Chandler Police arrest 3 suspects after 2 people are shot
- Rep. Steve Scalise discharged from hospital, beginning rehabilitation
- Bike rider shoots at Phoenix police, dies in gunfire exchange
- Search for suspect in Arizona fires spooks vacationers